Wednesday, February 27, 2013

News from the Broidery Bunch

It has been a busy winter here at the Broidery Bunch.

We were lucky to have a booth at the WIAH information fair. We want to give  a special thank- you to Brandon as he was the one who volunteered to join us. 
He did a fringing demonstration . This made many more people come and talk to 
him and hear about how his business is run.

 Michael , Brandon and  Samantha have been  working very hard at sharing the blog" Store Front ".

When the blog is shared we are getting more comments as well as requests for special orders.

Here are just a few of the special requests we have seen coming our way.


The twins’ are celebrating their confirmation this year. We will have a small party for them (16 of us in all) and I am giving out wine decanters as a party favour. I need to decorate them and thought the broidery bunch could make gift bags instead!! The boxes are 16 cm wide and 37 cm high (I would need the bags to be bigger, of course, with extra material at the top to tie a ribbon with some flowers). I would like the material to be a solid color (I am thinking a blue green) and have the following embroidered:
Amanda and Adamo’s Confirmation
June 8, 2012.


  1. Helen Ludwig
    I would be intereseted in tablecoths, or a dog blanket if you made them.
    ReplyDelete
  2. helen ludwig
    I liked the napkins
    I wan't a an ant picnik blanket
    do you make plane wine bags
    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorna Wallace
    514-466-2256
    Michael Konyari
    I would like to order a baby blanket for September
    I don't know if it's a boy or a girl.
    ReplyDelete
  4. Alek Konyari
    514-816-7717
    Michael Konyari
    Will you be doing any more monographed onesies? If so, I'd like to order one.


For homework this week:  You need to share the blog with two people you know. You need to help them make a comment. They do not need to buy anything but we are looking for feedback or idea's for other products.
Everyone has many chances  to log onto the blog during our group so now it is time to expand at home.
We are so excited to see the comments and feedback.

Patricia , Shannon , Kathleen and Monica.


1 comment:

  1. hey how are things? this Brando and I think that was a very good presentation and I am trying to get folks to notice are blog but for now I'm just relaxing i am a nervous reck so I'll be doing something about this blog problem and I also want let know I'm wiring on Shannon's idea about selling my famous pasta sause on the blog so have a total relaxation march break. Brandon R

    ReplyDelete